We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
8402 Old Sauk Road
Madison, WI 53562
Phone: (608) 664-1414
Fax: (608) 664-1416
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: We are located just West of the Beltline exit to Old Sauk Road about 1.5 blocks, just west one store after the Walgreens on your right, at the intersection of Old Sauk Road and Junction Road.
• June is Perennial Garden Month & National Rivers Month
• Hummingbirds are nesting; they may become scarce at your feeders until July.
• Tiger Swallowtail and Monarch Butterflies emerge.
• Young birds leave their nests; their parents are usually nearby. Do not disturb them.
• Bird migration is finished. Birds that are here now are summer residents that nest.
• As the month progresses, feeders can become busy with visiting parents and fledglings.
• House Wrens are nesting.
• First fireflies of the year
• Fawns continue to be born mid-May through mid-June.
• Wood Duck and Mallard ducklings hatch and venture forth early in the month.
• Canada Geese begin molting.
• Young Woodchucks and raccoons emerge and venture out with their mothers.